Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why isn't is "spiderman"... why is it "spider-MAN"?


Who knew?


18 hours of classes + club officer + small groups + life = not updating a blog too often.

Actually, that is the least shocking thing I think i've come up with on this blog. 
And between the pictures of puppies and multiple stories of good and bad  meals i've had since the beginning of this thing, there have obviously been some daring tales.

Well, in the time since I last updated, not too much has happened really. At least nothing that's going to be good to write about. Why the blog update then, you must be wondering.

This is the first time i've gotten since that post to have the ability to do so. To celebrate that, I am updating despite having anything good to say. 

You're welcome, mom.

The majority of my weekdays are taken up by college. 
Experimental Psychology, Drugs and Psychopharmacology, Social Psychology, Psychology of Learning, Perspectives in World Music, and Astronomy... to be exact.

Tuesday's are basically all dedicated to Pi when i'm not in class.
Wednesdays and Sundays are church.
That leaves Saturday, which usually goes to Pi or laundry.



As I was writing this post, I stopped to work on homework and did that until I went to bed. Such is college.


Some of the exciting things that have happened, though - 
Saw MUSE - this is an awful picture, but I lost my camera cord.


Went through my last fall rush with Pi - here's our officers this year.
Kailee (VP), Me (Secretary) and Lauren (Pres) - the Pi roommates of 203.


Went to Arkansas and climbed a mountain.

Well, i'd love to show you a lot more pictures of the exciting things i've been up to, but I have lost the USB cord for my camera and I think i've taken 5 pictures since the summer ended anyway.


Hopefully i'll have another thing to update about soon!


- Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment