Sunday, June 27, 2010

Or a rhinoceros.

I had typed out an insightful [egg-sa-stencil] post about Zenith last night. 
It was great - the week, not the post necessarily. 
I won't recap the whole thing. 
1) I don't remember what I wrote and 2) I have another story to tell now.
Maybe i'll do a Zenith & Cornerstone recap when Cornerstone is done at the end of the week. We will see.

Back to the new story!

I was almost done with my Zenith recap post when I remembered that I was going to a movie with Kailee, and I needed to leave within the next 3 minutes. 
I'm running late? Shocking.
We both ran pretty late, so we ended up going to a late showing of Knight and Day. I think it was almost 1:00am when we got out. Point being, I was really tired when we left the theater.

So when I saw Ben standing outside of the theater, I just assumed I was delirious [or that little Ben from Zenith was out on the town]. But it was really Ben! He drove like 18 hours to come surprise me. And then drove another 6 hours back to Texas earlier tonight.
Best boyfriend ever.

I'm blessed! I have a great boyfriend, great friends who help my great boyfriend surprise me, and a great mom who doesn't freak out when I show up with my great boyfriend and ask if he can crash on our couch at 1:30 in the morning.

That's really all i've got. Isn't it a great story though?
Now off to sleep before beginning another week of camp!
- Steph

2 comments:

  1. You finally get your very own post, and this is the comment you make. I see how it is.

    ReplyDelete