Monday, June 14, 2010

I couldn't come up with a witty title. Next time, maybe.

Last week was very, very boring.

I cannot think of anything worth blogging about over the whole 7 days.

I'm having trouble even remembering what I did.
I looked at my calendar from last week and i'm still drawing a blank.
This week will be much more exciting.

Tomorrow is messy game day [but not quite as disgusting as last year - human chili dogs in 98* heat is not a pleasant smell] and I'm trying to come up with a creative way for the kids to throw oatmeal at one another other than "throw oatmeal at each other." I'll probably put up some pictures from that, because organized food fights are always good times.

Thursday we are going ice skating! I love ice skating, despite my natural inclination to ignore the laws of gravity.

After ice skating, Jeremy and I will be heading to Edmond! Yes, Zenith begins on Sunday. But this means we get to see our friends for a few days. I'm so excited! I get to see almost everyone i've been missing! I'll be free on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Then the next Friday and Saturday night. THEN the next friday night! How exciting. [PS, Mom, I'm coming home for a bit. Sorry I'm so bad about calling ever. Hope you'll be  in town! Haha. I'll set aside a day to hang out with you if you are]I am really excited for Zenith/Cornerstone. It's a little exhausting, but totally worth it. I've never been to Cornerstone, but i've heard good things. Those two weeks will be interesting.

After my  camp marathon, I'm going to go to Sweetwater to visit Ben! I'm quite excited. That will be a great way to end those two weeks. Also, it will be the fourth of July. Double holiday! Yay!

Oh! I thought of a relevant story from last week. Aren't you happy?

I've been eyeing the most wonderful ModCloth Swimsuit for what feels like years. It is cute, appropriate for youth events, a great color [which does not look stupid on the pale model] and I love it. Downsides: it's expensive and out of stock anyway. And when I say out of stock, I mean i've been waiting for a back in stock email for ages. Unfortunate. However, after a little poking around at The Wal-Mart, I discovered this very swimsuit in black! Fantastic. After a little altering [which I did on my own! who knew I could do that?] I now have almost the perfect swimsuit! I still want the green one though. It was going to be my reward for getting a B in stats. My list of favorites on that website is forever long, though, so I bet I can find a replacement if I could stop being cheap [seriously doubt that will happen ever].

- Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment