Thursday, May 27, 2010

What do you call...

... a cow who has had an abortion?

Decaffeinated!

Boom, joke'd.

Today is Thursday, the Friday of youth interns (we get Friday off). So far today we have... well, we didn't really do much of anything. We ate lunch with a lot of kids at Chik'Fil'A. That parking lot is madness. But i've never been disappointed in their food, so i'll deal.

Since this blog is another request of Ms. Henson, this is me mentioning her. Good luck finding the blog. Haha. Apparently I resemble her sister, but I still don't see it. Kelsey's graduation party is this Saturday. Also, she did NOT vandalize my car last night, which is a huge step for her. (You're welcome Kelsey, that is your paragraph).

Well, now we have reached the main reason for this post. 



This picture is posted in the Chatter this week as sort of an introduction to Jeremy and me. How creepy is that?! Creepy enough to get its very own blog post.

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment