Tuesday, May 25, 2010

She just gave birth to a 3 year old!

Well, the title of this post has nothing to do with the post. Because I have no idea where this post is going.


Second thought, i'll make it relevant. LOST finale aired on Sunday night. That's where that quote came from. We were watching it (we being myself, Haley, Sara, Shayla and Monica... every once in a while Evan) and i'm still not quite sure how I feel about it. Overall I think i'm disappointed. It was weird that the show, which for six years focused on the mysteries of the Island, didn't really answer any of the questions about the island.


What is Jacob's brothers name?!


Anywho... unimportant.


I have made it to NRH, and i'm sitting in the newly renovated (aka furniture moved around) office. Kelsey and Jamie are sitting here, and Kelsey wants to be mentioned in the blog. She is now one of the 2 people who knows about this blog... Two because I have a follower! Thanks, Kailee. Haha.


I don't have anything cool to talk about regarding my internship yet. They already tagged my car. That took 26 hours after I got into town. It is good to see them all regardless though.


The pictures on facebook from KPs wedding and my trip to the art museum with my mom basically sum up the last few days since I posted anything on here.


I might be sort of failing in keeping my blog updated, but I have been writing in a journal on paper so that's even better. Not for my two readers, but for me. This is my blog, I can be selfish. Since we're in the office for a little while, though, I'm sure there will be more reading to come soon.


- Steph

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I'm following you twice now, both in twitter and blog form. I'm not sure what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Now I've somehow managed to comment in a blog I attempted to form last year. I don't know what's happeningggg

    ReplyDelete