Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Practice makes perfect.

I don't really have too much to talk about (as opposed to my usual riveting and interesting posts), but I want to get into being better at this blog thing before the summer gets really busy, so here we are.


My first week of summer has been good. Definitely full of ups and downs though. There has been a whole lot of hanging out, an awkward dress alteration adventure, some reading, more driving than should be allowed in a week, a few celebrations (lost sock day!) and almost getting hit by a tornado.


In 2 (and a half) days i'll be leaving for KPs wedding! I can't believe she's going to be married. She's going to be the greatest bride ever, with the greatest group of bridesmaids ever.


After the wedding weekend, i'll be back in Oklahoma for about a week, then it's off to NRH for another summer with the LYG (woah acronyms) . I'm definitely excited - they're a great group of kids. However, I am SO lame, and being away from my friends is hard. I'm probably going to cry like a baby when I leave, just like I did last year. Then again, I also cried when I left NRH at the end of last summer to come home. Maybe I'm just a crier now; thanks, Grey's Anatomy.


Speaking of tv ruining lives (like watching 3 seasons in 5 days, you know who you are),  the LOST finale is coming up soon! I'm pumped.... but it's on during my first Sunday night at Legacy. Anyone in the Ft. Worth area who wants to be a doll and offer up a spot in front of their TiVo equipped television would be greatly appreciated. [Calling my theory now - Jin and Suns baby is the Kwon candidate, who will be the protector eventually.]


The next few days of my life will be spent packing, shopping, crying (May 15th will be a day of waterworks) and hopefully some running. My plan is to start that in the morning. I'll let you know how it goes.


Watch This There's probably some swearing, it's from SNL. Just a warning. 


- Steph

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part: "Maybe I'm just a crier now; thanks, Grey's Anatomy." hahahaha

    Also, what was the video of? Apparently the video isn't on there anymore.

    ReplyDelete