Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

As you'll notice from the very top of the page, Is This Real Life Pt. 2 is my second attempt at this whole blogging thing. Previously I was using wordpress; however, all of the blogs that I enjoy/creep on were on blogspot, so here we are. Also, I only posted twice on the last blog (they weren't terrible posts though, I must say haha).

Generally all of the blogs that I follow have a set purpose - usually marriage and babies and other grown up things. My blog, however, will not contain any of those aspects. I'm not sure what it will be, but I want one. This summer I want to try to update about my youth internship so that friends and family can stay updated. That sounds legit... right?

At the moment I desperately need to be studying for finals. Motimotion is tomorrow at 10:10am (about 8 hours away) and i've yet to study. Advanced Psychological Statistics is Thursday at 10:10am (32 hours from now) and i'm already dreading it. But here I am, blogging. I take comfort in knowing that I am not alone in my procrastination. As I type, early to bed roommate Susan is typing away on things that are due in a few hours. Finals week brings everyone to the same level (except Ben who does his homework on time or whatever...).

On a lighter note, life is wonderful. MUSE is in about 5 months, how exciting.

I always like blog updates with pictures, so here are some random happenings to get the ball rolling... In reverse chronological order.



Arts Festival

Kappa Banquet

I turned 21! (But this is also at Kappa Banquet)

Pi Banquet

Spring Break 2010 in Chicago!

- Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment